As expected given the latest announcement regarding Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) from NetherRealm Studios, the MK11 update 1.22 August 25 patch is out and it adds the skin pack for Aftermath owners, and more! Clocking in at 6.8GB on PS4, head on below for what we know about this Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.22 patch.
MK11 Update 1.22 August 25 patch notes:
We’re on the lookout if this title update brings gamepla changes (since we think it does), and will update the post once we have more info. In the meantime, WB Games has sent the press release out regarding the Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack, which is the major part of this patch. Full patch notes now avialable via the WB forums! We’ve listed that along with the official info regarding the new skin pack.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cetrion – Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to not be able to trade under certain circumstances
- Cetrion – Bouncing Boulder no longer has its hit regions removed when it is reflected
- D’Vorah – Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana – Slightly adjusted the hit & repel regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn – Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya – Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya – Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret – K.A.T. Tantrum damage effects not looking correct on some characters
- Shang Tsung – Fixed an issue that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly
Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios today released the second of three Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath character skin packs available as part of the recently released expansion. Beginning today, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath owners on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, Xbox One, PC and Stadia will have access to the Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack, including Mortal Kombat 3 inspired skins for Kitana, who is featured in her signature blue as “Sole Survivor Kitana,” Jade in iconic green attire as “Outworld Courier Jade” and Skarlet in her staple red as “Old Blood Skarlet.” Please note, the Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack will be available for Nintendo Switch beginning Aug. 28.
There’s also the All Hallows’ Eve Skin Pack set for release this October 8 that players can look forward to as well.
Speaking of Aftermath, don’t forget to check out our review of the expansion here.
Update: Updated the post with the official patch notes.