Tired of playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer and going up against teams in squads? If you are, you’ll be happy to know that Infinity Ward has essentially confirmed that a Modern Warfare Mercenary playlist is on the way.
This was mentioned by the studio in its weekly Community Update blog post where it also shared that 10v10 is coming to Atlas Superstore, and more are on the way. Those not familiar with Mercenary, it’s a term Call of Duty uses for playlists that don’t allow parties.
What are we working on?
How about a little Mercenary Moshpit fun? We’re also big fans of 10v10 on Atlas Superstore, but…maybe Cranked Kill Confirmed? Or maybe you’re a fan of all three? Keep an eye out for more details on our Twitter, @InfinityWard!
In addition to that, the studio also shared some of the changes they’ve made to Call of Duty: Warzone since its launch earlier this week:
Since the release of Warzone on Tuesday, we’ve made a few adjustments:
- A patch that enables the text chat in Modern Warfare multiplayer and also fixes a bug that gave inconsistent rewards when completing contracts in Battle Royale.
- Lowered the player count requirements needed to start a match
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to counter the gas ring in Battle Royale
Given the announcement, expect this new Modern Warfare Mercenary playlist to be available this coming Tuesday, March 17 as a server-side update. Unless of course, Infinity Ward releases a new patch.
In other Modern Warfare news, make sure to toggle your mini map to a square one and here’s why.
More Call of Duty Reading:
- Call of Duty: Warzone Players Now at Over 15 Million
- Here’s a Temporary Call of Duty: Warzone PC Crashing Fix
- Call of Duty Warzone Secret Bunkers Are in the Game and Here Are the Known Ones So Far