Infinity Ward has released a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare playlist update April 14 server-side patch (no download required), and this one not only includes playlist changes, but fixes as well.
Modern Warfare playlist update April 14 patch notes:
- Modern Warfare:
- Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
- Adding ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
- Adding Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
- Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- Adding “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
- Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly
We’re not expecting any stealth changes to be included in this update, but if ever there’s any and you find them, let us know down in the comments. Speaking of which, you can read up on the latest patch (update 1.19) stealth changes here.
Source: Infinity Ward