Heads up, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players! Infinity Ward has rolled out the Modern Warfare playlist update December 29 server-side patch, and it includes weapon changes! Note that players won’t need to download anything, as this patch will automatically be applied once you connect to the servers.
Modern Warfare Playlist Update December 29 Patch Notes:
- Boots on the Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Face Off
- SnD Double Down
- Realism Gun Game
- Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
- Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
- Fennec: Increased damage range
- ISO: Increased damage range
Hopefully, there are no stealth changes made in this update, as Infinity Ward has been known to do that with their title updates. If you spot any, or if any are known, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Infinity Ward