While we just had a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare playlist update yesterday that brought in gameplay changes, Infinity Ward has rolled out the Modern Warfare playlist update May 8 server-side download, and it brings playlist changes to both multiplayer and Call of Duty: Warzone!
Modern Warfare playlist update May 8 changes:
– Replacing BR Solos with BR Stimulus Solos
– Height & radius at which parachuting enemy players are called out have been reduced (BR)
– Adding helicopters back
– Shipment 24/7 becomes Shipment 10v10
– Adding 3v3 Gunfight Knives Only
Don’t expect any gameplay-related changes aside from the playlist given what we had one just yesterday. That said, 10v10 Shipment will be insanely chaotic and I’ll give it a try.
In any case you do notice any gameplay changes not part of yesterday’s server-side patch and is live in this Modern Warfare playlist update May 8 refresh, let us know what they are in the comments below and we’ll investigate.
More Call of Duty Reading:
- Modern Warfare Has More Units Sold and More Players Than Any Other COD to Date, Microtransactions More Than Double That of Black Ops 4 Year-Over-Year
- Activision Plans to Release One More Season of Modern Warfare & Warzone in Q2 2020
- Activision Plans to Invest “Significantly” in Call of Duty Warzone