NBA 2K22 is headed to consoles and PC this Friday, and publisher 2K Games is on fire with releasing more PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S exclusive information for the next iteration in their yearly sports series. In the latest press release that was provided to us, developer Visual Concepts goes in-depth on the NBA 2K22 MyNBA PS5 and Xbox Series exclusive features coming to the game, and including the the all-new MySTAFF, Prep Hub, attributes and badges, and more. Read on below for more of these MyNBA new-gen exclusive features.
NBA 2K22 MyNBA PS5 and Xbox Series Exclusive Features:
- MySTAFF gives players full control of their organizations, from selecting coaching to scouting to sports medicine staff;
- Improvements to team and player training, including a new Prep Hub that acts as a one-stop shop for players who are looking to try and adjust team training and fatigue while having a mind toward the scouting report of the next opponent;
- New Conditional Coaching gives power users the ability to help give coaching directives while they simulate games;
- Three new pre-built custom teams, complete with logos, uniforms and arenas, to make the customization of new leagues easier;
- New attributes and badges help build an interesting narrative that comes to life.
NBA 2K22 is releasing this September 10 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
You can read more about MyNBA and what it brings to the PS5 and Xbox Series consoles in the latest edition of the Courtside Report.