Reports are coming in that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare players on PC are now able to download a 40.5MB patch for the game.
UPDATE 1: You’ll find official patch notes, courtesy of Sledgehammer Games, below. As of this writing, the update is only available on PC, though we expect it to hit consoles shortly. According to a the notes, the changes will be “reflected on all console platforms shortly”. We’ll get some updates out your way when that happens.
UPDATE 2: Reports are coming in that the update is now showing up for PlayStation 4 users. As stated in the prior update, the patch notes are identical.
Advanced Warfare Game Update – November 10
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn’t show up in Private Match, practice round, or survival mode.
- Showing 4X or 2X based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
- Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
Reddit user lockyourdoor24 was kind enough to write out the new weapon camo requirements, which you can see below:
- Multicam – 10 long shots
- Multicam black – 20 long shots
- Urban – 40 long shots
- Stranden – 60 long shots
- Woodland – 80 long shots
- Kryptek Raid – 10 head shots
- Digital Classic – 20 head shots
- Kriptek Highlander – 40 head shots
- Kryptek Yeti – 60 head shots
- Digital Urban – 80 head shots
- Concrete – 40 strafe medals
- Urban Jet – 10 bloodthirsty medals
- Kryptek Neptune – 40 kills shortly after dodging
- Carbon Fiber – 150 kills with no perks equipped
- Gold – 200 kills with no attachments equipped
Others have reported that a new AMD driver update is also available to download, which “enables peak driver performance optimization for AMD Radeon™ graphics users in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare and Assassin’s Creed® Unity,” according to AMD’s release notes. You’ll find the downloads here.
Again, keep your sights on MP1st for updates, including availability on other platforms!