If you and your fireteam have been affected by the Vault of Glass raid’s nasty completion bug and are experiencing mission difficulty problems, Bungie has you covered with a short list of fixes in tomorrow’s patch.
The update will patch up the raid so that players will no longer experience a black screen after completion and will also introduce the following fixes:
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
To compliment the patch that will be available tomorrow, a new NPC will also be visiting the Tower who will issue orders from the Awoken Queen of The Reef, offering new bounties and missions to complete for brand new Rare and Legendary gear.
The Queen’s Emissary will be in the Tower starting September 23rd at 2am PDT and will stick around until October 8.
For more Destiny news and updates, be sure to keep an eye on MP1st.