The new PUBG Tequila Sunrise event mode kicks off today, bringing a new limited time challenge for players to experience. Users will be limited to equipping shotguns and melee weapons, meaning close-quarters combat is the only option.
See below for the full PUBG Tequila Sunrise event mode details.
PUBG Tequila Sunrise Event Mode Details
- STARTS: April 5th, 7pm PDT / April 6th, 4am CEST / April 6th, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 8th, 7pm PDT / April 9th, 4am CEST / April 9th, 11AM KST
Squads (All Regions)
- You can choose to turn Auto Matching either on or off in the main menu. The default state is “On”
NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
KR/JP/SA/SEA/OC : TPP only
LOOT SPAWN BEHAVIOR
- Shotguns (3x spawn rate)
- Melee Weapons (3x spawn rate)
- No other weapons
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.3 (3x spawn rate)
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.1 (0.5x spawn rate)
- Ammunition (3x spawn rate)
SAFE ZONE (WHITE CIRCLE) BEHAVIOR
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the first safe zone is visible on the map.
- The first safe zone will be smaller than its normal size.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Time of day is locked at sunrise.
- Care packages are disabled.
Will you be giving the new PUBG Tequila Sunrise event mode a go? Let us know.
In other PUBG news, the new Savage map is currently being tested on the Closed Experimental Server, the Xbox Update 12 expected release date has been revealed, and it’s been found that 30% of all PC gamers are playing battle royale titles.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Swings to PS4 This September 7, Collector’s and Digital Deluxe Versions Revealed
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2 Details Announced, Watch the Trailer
- Top 5 Things We Want to See in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4