A PUBG Savage map update has been deployed to the Closed Experimental Server. It tweaks a number of gameplay elements that should make for a better overall experience. Item and weapons now spawn more frequently inside buildings, and the blue zone appears before players parachute.
The Squads playlist has also been opened up to players, with Duos presumably being added later.
Here’s the full list of PUBG Savage map update patch notes:
- Increased the item and weapon spawn rates inside residential buildings and small cabins to improve the looting experience along the outskirts of the map.
- The first blue zone circle will show up right at the beginning of the match so players can plan their strategy before parachuting.
- Blue zone time adjusted to speed up gameplay during the first phase of the match.
- Red zone frequency has been lowered
- There are now fewer explosions inside each red zone. The size of the red zone remains the same.
- Vans now spawn less often. The two-wheeled motorcycle spawns more often. Motorbikes with sidecars have been removed from Codename: Savage.
The first testing phase for the PUBG Savage map ends on April 5.
Source: Steam Community (Official Post)