The PUBG Flare Gun Miramar event is now live on PC for a limited time. This is the first “Event Mode” for the live servers, and gives players the chance to use the super-powerful flare gun, which drops a huge amount of loot.
Here are the full PUBG Flare Gun Miramar event details:
PUBG Flare Gun Miramar Event Details
Last week we tested the Event Mode for the first time and were happy to see that so many of you enjoyed the new system. This week we’re mixing things up again and adding the Flare Gun to the loot table.
Flare Gun is a special weapon that can be used to call in a care package to your location. Just aim it up, fire the flare and the airplane will drop a superior care package on that location. Only a limited number of Flare Guns will spawn in small single-story houses throughout the map (at this time only in Event Mode), but finding one is going to be worth your time!
Please check below for more details!
Event mode starts: Mar 29 7PM PDT / Mar 30 4AM CEST / Mar 30 11AM KST
Event mode ends: Apr 1 7PM PDT / Apr 2 4AM CEST / Apr 2 11AM KST
- TPP mode on Miramar
- Up to 4 players in a team
- Flare Gun
- To use the Flare Gun, you must aim it vertically, towards the sky
- The flare must reach an altitude of 200 meters to call the plane
- The special care package called by the Flare Gun will contain:
- Two care package weapons (100% chance)
- Level 3 armor (100% chance)
- Normal care package supplies
Will you be giving the PUBG flare gun Miramar a go? Let us know!
In other PUBG news, a flare gun has been added to the game, and it’s stupidly powerful. Looking specifically at the Xbox One version, here’s what the developer has planned for the game’s immediate future. PUBG Mobile is also now available on both Android and iOS.
- No Man’s Sky Xbox Version Revealed Alongside “NEXT” Expansion
- Top 5 Things We Want to See in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Far Cry 5 Game Breaking Bug Forces Players to Start Over