A new NHL 18 patch is now live on all platforms, brings improvements to stability and fixing some bugs.
The patch notes don’t give too many clues away, but here they are regardless:
NHL 18 Patch 1.03 – (Available October 3rd, 2017)
- General stability and bug improvements
NHL 18 patch 1.01 dropped last week, tuning gameplay. You can find those changes listed below:
NHL 18 Gameplay Tuner 1.01 – (Available September 27, 2017)
- Tuned ability to go in and out of the pass block state so that it behaves more realistic
- Tuned puck elasticity to get more realistic reactions when it hits the ice.
- Tuned deking success rates by deke
- Decreased top end skating ability for players skating with defensive stick held out
- Tuned down chance of auto fights post whistle
- Turned off ability for net to come off in online gameplay
- Tuned cases to fix issues where goalies were getting punished for skating to the bench on delayed penalties
What changes would you like to see made to NHL 18? Let us know.
Source: EA (Official)