The official Call of Duty App is slowly launching across the globe, soon to make its way to North America in time for Call of Duty: Ghosts‘ launch later tonight.
As of this writing, it is currently available in countries like Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
The official Call of Duty App is now available in Canada and the US.
Meanwhile, you can check out some of the features and screens below. Be on the look out for its launch on iOS devices soon right here, later on Android devices.
Compete in Call of Duty® Clan Wars
- Battle for territory against multiple Clans with locations on the Call of Duty® Clan Wars map tied directly to Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer game modes. Earn exclusive in-game bonuses by dominating your opponents, including additional soldier customization options and bonus multiplayer XP. Each Clan War takes place over a set period of time, giving you multiple opportunities for your Clan to win.
Enhance Call of Duty®: Ghosts Multiplayer with Second Screen Functionality
- Sync your device in real-time to Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer game modes
- Edit your Call of Duty®: Ghosts squad pre-match, swap loadouts between spawns and view post-match results.
(Note: Second Screen only available for iOS 6.0 and higher on iPad with support for iOS 6.0 and higher on iPhone/iPod touch coming soon. A Wi-Fi connection is required to utilize the Call of Duty® app’s Second Screen features.)
Join, Create and Manage a Call of Duty®: Ghosts Clan
- Join, create and manage a Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan from the app. Communicate with Clan Members via the app’s Clan Chat feature to coordinate playtimes and gameplay strategies. The Call of Duty® app also includes a robust Clan Emblem Editor, so Clan Leaders can create and customize their emblem.
Experience Call of Duty®: Ghosts On the Go
- Stay up to date with all the latest Call of Duty® news and events, check your career stats, and use the app’s Rally Up feature to notify friends that you’re ready to play.