People Can Fly has pushed out Outriders update 1.20 (PS5 version 1.020), which is tied to the Worldslayer DLC that’s out now! This also brings changes to weapons, and also includes a few fixes that will affect everyone — regardless if you bought the DLC or not. Read on for the Outriders June 28 patch notes.
Outriders Update 1.20 Patch Notes | Outriders Update 1.020 Patch Notes | Outriders Worldslayer Update Patch Notes | Outriders June 28 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: Outriders Worldslayer New Content – Gear, Campaign, PAX Class Trees, Ascension and More Listed & Explained
Size: 35GB (Steam), 37GB (Xbox), 21GB (PlayStation)
People Can Fly has not released the official patch notes, but we’ve listed the official changes to the base game per People Can Fly:
Changes to the Base Game:
The release of Worldslayer will require a game update for all players, regardless of whether you have purchased Worldslayer or not. Key changes that this update will introduce to the base game are:
- Implementation of Apocalypse Tiers up to Tier 15.
- These replace Challenge Tiers, but can be applied to the story campaign (instead of applying World Tiers to the story campaign). This will allow you to play through the story campaign on difficulty tiers that can match your current progression.
- You will likely notice some changes in the difficulty of expeditions as well, as Apocalypse Tiers are slightly different to their equivalent Challenge Tiers during these levels.
- Balancing changes for gear and mods.
- These are explained more in depth in the “Worldslayer Balancing” thread, but you will be playing with the same balancing data tables as Worldslayer players. Upgrading to Worldslayer will not change your balancing, but it will grant you access to all new Worldslayer gear and mods, including Apocalypse Gear.
- Various bug fixes.
- Performance and networking optimizations.
There’s also a huge balancing adjustment that’s part of it, which you can read about here.
Once the official patch notes are out, we’ll be sure to update the post.