Blizzard has introduced a new, smaller patch for Overwatch on PC, following this week’s much larger patch across all platforms.
The new Overwatch update fixes some minor bug issues and removes the following maps from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch rotation: Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis and Volskaya Industries. (These can still be selected in Custom Games.)
This update is currently only available for PC, however these fixes will also be made into a future update for PS4 and Xbox One, which will be released at a later date.
Find the full list of changes below:
- The credit that Mercy’s Resurrect contributes toward her on-fire meter has been adjusted to account for the recent changes in its functionality
- Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis, or Volskaya Industries have been removed from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch map rotation, but can still be selected in Custom Games
- Made several adjustments to the spectator camera to improve the viewing experience
- Fixed a bug that caused the audio from Junkertown’s front gate to play when previewing and opening Loot Boxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the stagger and knockdown VO from canceling active voice lines
- Fixed a bug that allowed an incorrect voice line to play when firing D.Va’s Micro Missiles
- Fixed an issue that caused the spectator camera to lose track of heroes and player-controlled objects (e.g. Junkrat’s Rip-Tire)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji and Mercy’s ultimate voice lines from functioning properly when the Oni or Winged Victory skins were equipped
- Fixed an issue that caused sound effects to continuously repeat when using a beam weapon (e.g. Zarya’s Particle Cannon) to destroy the motorcycle in the attackers’ spawn room on Junkertown
- Fixed an issue that activated audio cues that are typically associated with enemy hits when shooting the motorcycle on Junkertown
Lots of little tweaks to provide further polish to Overwatch‘s online world. Good to see!
Source: PlayOverwatch (Official)