Prepare to be bombarded with some special announcements and reveals for the master race this weekend, as the PC Gaming Show returns to E3 2021 on June 13 Sunday — bringing some surprises and new games to showcase that’s coming later this year and beyond.
Here’s the teaser video straight from the PC Gaming Show folks themselves.
While the full line-up for the show has yet to be revealed, the organizers have at least shared a partial list which you can view below.
PC Gaming Show 2021 partial lineup
- Exclusive content, along with beta and launch information for Naraka Bladepoint
- Techland will be showing Dying Light 2 Stay Human and giving the first in-depth look at its main character Aiden and his internal motivation, alongside revealing more about the Dying Light 2 Stay Human universe
- The first reveal of a new game from Kasedo Games & Bulwark Studios
- Big news for the Orcs Must Die! franchise
- New content from New Blood Interactive
- New gameplay for Hello Neighbor 2, new modes revealed for Rawmen, and a world premier of a new title from tinyBuild
- A new announcement from Pixelated Milk
- A reveal of the next game from Shiro Games
- SEGA and Amplitude Studios will have a major announcement and reveal for the highly anticipated strategy game, Humankind
- Exclusive content from All In! Games and Chernobylite
- An announcement from EVE Academy
- A new Chivalry 2 announcement from Torn Banner Studios
- NACON and Big Bad Wolf are showing a brand new trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong
- An exclusive offer from GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service
- Other exciting unrevealed games
- And a message from Valve regarding Steam
The PC Gaming Show will also include exciting new content from:
- Frontier & Frontier Foundry
- Hello Traveler
- Tripwire Interactive
- Humble Games
- Ishtar Games
- Alawar Games
If you want to find out what the rest of E3 2021 has to offer, you can check out the full line-up for the show here.
The PC Gaming Show is scheduled for Sunday, June 13 at 2:30 PM Pacific Time.