Bethesda is rolling out an update for Quake Champions, which focuses on fixing many issues, including: enemy death markers which would linger on the death screen, warm-up spikes causing issues with “jittering” champions, and much more.
Find the full list of patch notes below:
‘Netcode’ / Performance
- Fix for random miss-hits for players that have a big difference in fps
- Further bandwidth optimization – reduced client upload data
- Fixed spikes on warmup that caused champions jittering (this is something we strive to improve atm)
- Adjusted DOOM Slayer & B.J. Blazkowicz’s hitboxes so they should take damage on shots fired between their legs
- Fixed issue when correct ping was showed only to current player
- Fixed issue when B.J. Blazkowicz’s guns could misfire while in active ability
- Fixed issue when Clutch shield not blocking properly
- Fixed issue when enemy’s markers persisted on the death screen
- Fixed issue with tutorial videos not playing
- Fixed issue when the power-up effects would appear in the level away from the power-up spawn location
- ‘Terror-Billy’ skin clipping issues improved
In addition to this update, a double XP Weekend will now run until November 13.
— Quake Champions (@Quake) November 9, 2017
What do you think of update? Are you looking forward to the improved performance? Let us know.
In other updates news, a new Battlefield 1 patch is out now and introduces the first Operation Campaign, there’s also a new Fortnite update rolling out across all systems, and a RuneScape update adds more pet storage to the game.