Rockstar Games has rolled out the Red Dead Online weekly update August 3, 2021 reset ! Same as before, the complete discounts and recap are listed below for an easy read.
Red Dead Online Weekly Update August 3 Reset:
- New Discounts: 40% off all Melee Weapons, the Bow & Improved Bow, and all Hats, plus 30% off all Role Weapon Variants, Turkoman Horses and all Shotguns
- Nominated Series Bonus: Players that complete three matches as part of the Nominated Series will earn an Offer for 40% off a Non-Role Multi Horse of their choice
- Bonuses for Quick Draw Club No. 1 Owners: An Offer for 50% off a select Established or Distinguished Role Item and Rewards for a free select Shirt and Coat, plus a Reward for the Halloween Pass 2 for free will be earned by players who purchase all four installments of The Quick Draw Club
- Prime Gaming Benefits: Players that connect to Prime Gaming before August 30 will receive a Reward for a free Hat up to Rank 15, plus separate Offers for 50% off the Rolling Block Rifle and 30% off select Camp Equipment at Wilderness Outfitters
- New Opportunity Mission: A precious yellow diamond, the Il Sovrano, is currently stationed at Rhodes with additional Rewards available: A free Weapon Component for completing its mission, plus those who capture it on Ruthless difficulty will unlock the Duplessis Top Hat for purchase from Madam Nazar
- New Three-Part Crime Contract: The Saloons Contract will have players engaging in a shakedown of Saint Denis watering holes – and some owners will require more force than others to comply
Stables across the states are offering 30% off all Turkoman Horses. Those looking to take up arms can knock 30% off the cost of all Shotguns and all Role Weapon Variants, as well as 40% off all Melee Weapons, the Bow, and Improved Bow. Tailors are offering a temporary 40% markdown on all Hats.
The Call ot Arms mod is coming next week on August 10, and once it’s up, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
In other Red Dead news, Take-Two announced that Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 38 million units to date since it launched.