With the Red Dead Online beta set to go live for everyone later this week, Rockstar Games has pushed out a new title update for Red Dead Redemption 2! Clocking in at 5.6GB on the PS4, the Red Dead 2 update 1.03 version brings the online component files to the game and then some.
Want to know what’s fixed? Here you go (thanks to Reddit user eye_gargle):
Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.03 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added support for Red Dead Online Beta.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
Once Rockstar Games has released the full patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the story.