While Returnal just got a patch in order to fix the previous patch released the same day that caused a major issue with game saves, Housemarque is releasing the Returnal upcoming update 1.3.6 tomorrow! And yes, there are fixes inbound again!
Returnal Upcoming Update 1.3.6 Patch Notes:
Here’s the official changelog from Housemarque:
- -Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes.
- -Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking items and doors.
- -Fixed incorrect healing behaviour.
- -Fixed issues with custom controller mappings.
- -Numerous minor fixes
- -Fixed issue with corrupted save game.
Reminder: To keep active runs, turn off auto-update.
According to Housemarque, the patch is scheduled to be out at 11 a.m. GMT or about 7 a.m. ET/4 a.m. PT/7 p.m. HKT.
Hopefully, this won’t cause any new isuses. But if it does, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. Once the patch is out, expect us to post it.