First Watch Games has released Rogue Company update 2.05 (PS5 update 1.000.042), which is an unannounced title update, so don’t expect much outside of fixes. Read on for what’s new in the Rogue Company June 13 patch notes.
Rogue Company Update 2.05 | Rogue Company Update 1.000.042 Patch Notes | Rogue Company June 13 Patch Notes:
First Watch has not revealed or acknowledged the patch notes for today’s title update. However, here are the known issues that wasn’t fixed in the Operation Daybreak title update released last week.
- Draft Pick Spectators will only see one team’s perspective. This will be fixed in a future release.
- Juke’s Turret bypasses Sigrid’s Shield, we plan on fixing this as soon as possible in a hotfix.
- Ibex Weapon Mastery for 2nd and 3rd milestones only award 1 mastery point, we plan on fixing this as soon as possible in a hotfix.
- Juke is able to destroy her own turret via a thrown melee weapon.
- Fringe instances where Impact Grenade will fail do deal damage when used at danger-close ranges.
- Kestrel’s drones under the effect of the reflector gadget may reflect at odd angles.
- Sometimes the Supply Drop button will appear in other UI scenes.
- When opening multiple purchased Supply Drops, sometimes there will only be one item shown. This is a visual bug, players that see this still actually receive the 2nd item.
Once the official patch notes are released, we’ll be sure to update the post.
Source: Rogue Company