The Star Wars Battlefront II 1.2 update has been detailed. In a post over on the game’s official forums, Community Manager Mat Everett offered players a preview of the upcoming changes. These include a limited time “Jetpack Cargo” mode, updates to Arcade, balance changes to characters, and more.
Here’s the full list of Star Wars Battlefront II 1.2 update patch notes:
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more…
Note how the final bullet point leaves room for more changes. Once the 1.2 update lands, DICE will release a more detailed set of patch notes.
Beneath the patch notes preview, Everett mentioned that the developers are “very much working to address [other known issues], and [DICE hopes] to bring that list to zero items in the near future.”
In other Star Wars news, the game sold a reported 7 million copies in 2017, the Respawn Entertainment Star Wars game will be releasing between April 2019 and March 2020, and Battlefront 2 will be getting a revamped progression system.
Source: Battlefront Forums