For Star Wars Battlefront 2 players who are wondering when the next content drop or gameplay fixes are rolling in, the wait isn’t long. DICE has announced that the Star Wars Battlefront 2 next patch is scheduled to drop in the first week of December, and there’s one more patch dropping after that as well, which will most likely be the last patch for the game for 2019.
There have been a few questions recently around content updates and just to reconfirm, the next update will arrive during the first week of December. The second update in December is scheduled to take place shortly after and will contain The Rise of Skywalker content.
All development is currently proceeding as foreseen, and everything is tracking well.
In addition to that, those who play Capital Supremacy might have noticed changes in the game, and this is DICE tweaking the game mode.
DICE has recently made the following Capital Supremacy changes:
- Reduced Hp of final objectives (2000 was 3000)
- Increased overtime (10 was 5)
- Increased base time (360 was 300)
- Increased bonus time (180 was 120)
- Reduced boarding time (30 was 45)
For those who played the game mode recently, DICE is looking for feedback regarding it, and has the following questions:
- How are you liking the ground phase?
- Would you like the ground phase to be longer or shorter, or no change at all?
- What do you think about the ship phase?
- Any other thoughts you’d like to raise?