Ubisoft has released The Crew 2 update 1.21 this November 17, and this one is for Season 4 of the game called The Contractor. Head down below for the complete patch notes.
The Crew 2 Update 1.21 Patch Notes | The Crew 2 Season 4 – The Contractor Patch Notes:
Patch Size per platform
- PC: approx. 28 GB
- PlayStation: approx. 27 GB depending on the version.
- Xbox: approx. 28 GB
Patch sizes may vary based on your game version.
- (Added) 98 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 10 smokes
- 19 tires
- 14 underglows
- 11 nitros
- 13 horns
- 9 window tints
- 14 rooftops
- 4 outfits
- 4 helmets
- (Fixed) The current selected Underglow will no longer be equipped even if you’re leaving the custom menu without equipping it.
- (Fixed) The Smooth TStrtetchtetdt (we mean “Stretched”) Asphalt Tire typo in Vanity.
- (Fixed) Polish text version of the translation for “Horn” in the customization menu.
- (Added) 17 LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium LIVE Summits
- 5 ultra mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Summit activities are now in the same order as how they are displayed in-game when being accessed from “The Crew 2 Hub” website.
- (Fixed) “Platinium” changed to ” Platinum” on the Summit Features splash screen.
- (Fixed) Red background over the “Mailbox is full” message in summit rewards. We realised that red on red wasn’t the most visible thing.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Fixed) The animation that shows earned stars in hobbies is no longer repeating in the Summit.
- (Fixed) Pressing “Esc.” when collecting hobbies rewards is no longer closing the menu completely.
- (Fixed) The Skilled Climber hobby is now properly working.
- (Added) New game mode: The Contractor.
- (Added) 2 brand-new Motorpasses.
- (Added) Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges.
- (Fixed) Motorpass “Exclusives” UI Tag is no longer bugged when changing languages and switching tabs.
- (Fixed) Motorpass Intro Cinematic is no longer skipped if the player opens the Motorpass menu from the In Game News, or before the Profile menu has fully loaded.
- (Added) 4 ultra mooded event.
- (Fixed) A total of 19 shortcuts and exploits on the following races:
- Along The Mississippi
- American Cars In The Midwest
- Bay Area to Central Valley
- Big Bend
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Central Woods to Amarillo
- Coastal Range to LA
- Coconut Grove
- Motor Trend Classic
- Ski Jump
- Strip South
- The Middle of Nowhere
- To The Big Cow
- (Fixed) “New Game” or “Continue” splash screens no longer have broken characters.
- (Fixed) The spare parts counter properly displays the number of parts.
- (Added) 24 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Ford Crown Victoria (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Limousine (SR)
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 (SR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Proto HuP ONE – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Chrysler 300 SRT8 – Limousine (SR)
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Outclassed Edition (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 – The Rocket Co. (SR)
- And more to be revealed throughout the Season!
- (Fixed) Nitro is no longer misplaced on the exhaust of the Honda CBR 1000RR SP2.
- (Fixed) The Pontiac GTO The Judge exclusive liveries are now properly centred.
- (Fixed) The Cadillac Eldorado Brougham is no longer missing its name in languages other than English.
- (Fixed) The tint vanity is no longer applied to the daylight of McLaren 12C.
- (Fixed) The turbo gauge is now properly working for Corvette ZR1 & Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible.
- (Fixed) ARB sliders pro settings are no longer missing from the KTM X-BOW R’s Alpha Grand Prix discipline.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “The Contractor” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) New HQ Bus and new world billboards posters
- (Improved) Time Attack End Screen: ghosts times have been added in the end screens of Time Attack missions to compare with player’s score.
- (Fixed) Missing letter “p” in “Mississipi Special” event in many languages. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- (Added) New Missions.
- (Improved) Updated Livemap default height.
- (Fixed) LoD issue on the river in New York between Rikers Island and Upper east side.
- (Fixed) Road marking texture is no longer extending beyond road on a pier in Los Angeles.
- (Fixed) Invisible wall under Antennas in Dreamland.
- (Fixed) Floating objects in L.A. near Inglewood on the left side.
- (Fixed) Cars are no longer appearing out of a building hit at high speed.
- (Fixed) LoD issue on the mountains between the southern highway and Rio Grande River.
- (Fixed) Floating object in a Church’s yard near Washington.
- (Fixed) Floating trees in Old Louisiana.
- (Fixed) Floating pavement in LA to the NW of East LA.
- (Fixed) “Los Angeles” race GPS is no longer going off-road when racing through difficult terrain obstacles.
- (Fixed) Cars are now properly accelerating according to their performance when using some PS4 controllers on PS4 and PC.
- Cannot complete Miami Airport Slalom Skill: assets are blocking the way.
- Isolated assets in the Ocean can be seen from the Livemap.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Ubisoft forums