Just a few days ago, Ubisoft revealed The Division patch notes for the PTS (Public Test Server), that should make its way to everyone once everything has been tested. Now, console (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) players will be get in on the action, too.
The Division console PTS starts tomorrow October 10, at 10 a.m. CEST (4 a.m. ET), and the pre-load will be available at 8:00 p.m. CEST (2 p.m. ET).
- The Console PTS will launch with the PTS 2 build that is currently live on the PC PTS.
- Players who participated in the 1.7 console PTS will automatically gain access to this round of testing.
- If selected, players who signed up using our sign-up link will be getting an activation key by email shortly.
Full patch notes can be seen here, but we’ve included some of the gameplay changes incoming can be read below.
- Deconstructing High End gear, High End weapons, Gear Set items, Classified Gear Sets, Exotic armor and weapons now have a chance to reward D-Tech.
- West Side Pier Alerts, Resistance caches, assignment caches and clearing Landmarks now reward D-tech. The amount of D-tech in Dark Zone D-tech crates has been increased.
- Six new restock crates have been added to the West Side Pier areas.
- The amount of time between West Side Pier alerts have been increased.
- The player turn speed has been increased slightly.
- Fixed an issue where after an item was optimized the increased stats would not be properly applied.
- Issues with the Hunter’s Faith 4-piece bonus damage not reaching higher amounts of stacks with high RPM weapons have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where players could fire quicker than intended with any Bolt Action rifle.
Don’t forget, inclusion into the PTS is on an invite basis. Once a new The Division game update is out in the wild, we’ll let you know.
Source: The Division Reddit