Those who want to see what’s coming soon to The Division, there’s a new game update out now for the PTS (Public Test Server), with a host of new changes set to be tested, and then rolled out to everyone. Ubisoft has released the The Division PTS 1.8 patch notes, and they’re quite hefty!
There are gear changes, “Rogue 2.0.” tweaks on Exotic weapons and lots more. Check out the complete The Division PTS 1.8 notes below.
PTS 1.8 – PTS 2 Patch Notes
Underground and Resistance are now available for testing on the PTS.
- Deconstructing High End gear, High End weapons, Gear Set items, Classified Gear Sets, Exotic armor and weapons now have a chance to reward D-Tech.
- West Side Pier Alerts, Resistance caches, assignment caches and clearing Landmarks now reward D-tech. The amount of D-tech in Dark Zone D-tech crates has been increased.
- Six new restock crates have been added to the West Side Pier areas.
- The amount of time between West Side Pier alerts have been increased.
- The player turn speed has been increased slightly.
- Fixed an issue where after an item was optimized the increased stats would not be properly applied.
- Issues with the Hunter’s Faith 4-piece bonus damage not reaching higher amounts of stacks with high RPM weapons have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where players could fire quicker than intended with any Bolt Action rifle.
- The key binding for Go Rogue is no longer called Use Medkit in the key binding menu.
- Go Rogue now has a default key binding. Shift+R for right hand users, Shift+U for left hand.
- Fixed a potential exploit where players would use the Cut the Rope functionality to level up their Manhunt status and get Manhunt caches much faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue where a non-Rogue player could use melee on a downed player to kill them without having to toggle on Rogue first.
- Fixed an issue where a non-Rogue player would not receive a pop-up to accept a Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where non-Rogue players would not receive any optional objective to intercept a Manhunt, even if they were in a 200 meters, or less, radius from the Manhunt objective.
- Fixed an issue where players on a Manhunt did not see the Pulse outline of non-Rogue players within a 50-meter radius.
- Fixed an issue where the UI in Skirmish would reference Last Stand.
- Fixed a bug where a player would get stuck on the Skirmish loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where a player joining a Skirmish match already in progress couldn’t join the match unless a certain amount of time had passed.
- Fixed a rare bug in Skirmish where a player could spawn in at the enemy’s spawn points.
- Fixed a bug where a player in combat could accept a Skirmish invite.
- Fixed a bug where the Last Stand introduction would play at the start of a Skirmish match.
- The rewards for reaching PvP rank 40-99 have been tuned.
- Fixed an issue where the Personal Best Score in Skirmish would not update and would remain at zero.
- Players will no longer be able to share weapons and gear that have been optimized at the Optimization Station.
Classified Gear Sets
- Fixed a potential exploit where players could use the Banshee’s Shadow Gear Set to replenish ammunition anywhere in the Dark Zone.
- The wording on the D3-FNC 6-piece bonus has been clarified.
- Path of the Nomad 6-piece talent has been changed:
- Talent: Nomad’s Luck
- 50% chance to have no cooldown for Path of the Nomad. Take 60% less damage for 10 seconds after Path of the Nomad is triggered.
- FireCrest 5 and 6-piece bonuses have been changed:
- Set Bonus (5 pieces):
- +1 Incendiary Grenade Capacity
- +5% Flame Turret Range
- +10% Flame Turret Damage
- Set Bonus (6 pieces):
- Talent: Improved FireCrest
- Bullets have a 2% chance to cause an enemy to burn. Burning targets can cause a fiery explosion when killed by bullets once every 10 seconds. NPCs set on fire by your flame turret will burn 25% longer for every 2000 Electronics.
- A special Exotic Cache that contains the new Exotic weapons has been added to the Special Equipment Vendor for the PTS. Note that this will cache not be added to the Live game.
- Fixed a bug where the swap bonus from Devil to Heel would not activate.
- The Devil exotic weapon now has its own buff icon.
- Big Alejandro’s damage has been lowered.
- Big Alejandro’s stacks will only increase when shooting near a target.
- The minimum and maximum % damage bonuses on Gloves for Assault Rifles, LMGs, Shotguns and Submachine Guns have been increased.
- The PvP modifier for all turrets have been decreased to 35%.
- Fixed a weird cover in the Dark Zone which would show players as out of bounds.
For more on The Division. check out the Global Event that’s still on going right as we speak.
Source: The Division Forums