If you’re using your own dedicated server, you’ll need to restart it with the latest version in order to be compatible with this new patch release.
Find the full list of fixes below:
– Fixed drinking boiled water from pot not providing hydration
– Fixed draw distance on lizards and rabbits being too close causing them to pop on
– (Multiplayer)Fixed a case of enemies sometimes not spawning in caves for clients
– (Multiplayer)Fixed a case of enemies not drowning when underwater
– (Multiplayer)Fixed a case of in cave status staying on for clients if they exited a climbing exit whilst climbing very close behind another player
What do you think of the latest hotfix? Good to see the developers working quickly, right? Let us know below.
In other news, the Plants vs Zombies creator claims he was fired by EA for refusing a pay-to-win system, upcoming Call of Duty: WWII Supply Drops will include weapons and can be previewed here, and PUBG is experiencing performance drops following its most recent patch.
Source: Survive The Forest