As part of their State of Play event for September 2019, Sony has revealed The Last Of Us 2 different editions that will be available when the game launches on the now-confirmed release date of February 21, 2020. Up until today the release date for The Last Of Us Part 2 was just a rumour.
Here’s what we know that will be in The Last Of Us Part 2 different editions:
- 12″ Ellie statue
- A life-sized replica of Ellie’s bracelet
- A custom SteelBook case
- 48-page mini art book from Dark Horse
- A set of six enamel pins, lithograph art print
- A set of five stickers.
- Digital content voucher containing a PS4 dynamic theme, set of six PSN avatars, digital soundtrack, and digital version of the art book
Includes everything in the Collector’s Edition plus the following:
- A full-sized, fully functional recreation of Ellie’s backpack
- An embroidered patch
- A 7” vinyl record featuring music from the original soundtrack
Digital Deluxe Edition:
Includes all the digital stuff mentioned above as well as the following:
- Digital copy of the Standard Edition of The Last of Us 2
- The Last of Us 2 PSN avatar featuring Ellie’s tattoo
Anyone who pre-orders the game will also get the following:
- Ammo Capacity Upgrade: Instantly unlock an ammo capacity upgrade for Ellie’s pistol.
- Crafting Training Manual: Instantly unlock the Crafting Training Manual, which provides access to new crafting recipes and upgrades.
These editions are likely to be quite expensive, but given how rarely they come along they’ll be worth it to those of you who want them.