In a surprise move, Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has received a new expansion, available right now! The 11-year-old game was recently re-launched following its 10-year anniversary, and now its received a surprise expansion called “Ragnarok”.
Ragnarok is only available on Steam, and is currently priced at a 25% discount, making it $14.99.
Here’s a list of the expansion’s key features:
New story act with dozens of new quests
– Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
– Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
New 10th Mastery
– Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
– Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
New experience curve
– Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
New weapons and gear
– Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
– New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items.
– New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
New Enemies and bosses
– From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
Improved character customization
– A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
– Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements
– New shaders and graphical effects
– Improved ragdoll physics
– Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
– Improved control customization
– Improved modding tools
Will you be diving back into Titan Quest to explore Ragnarok?
In other news, here are all of the Golden Joystick Awards 2017 winners, Overwatch is currently free to play for the weekend through Monday, and Disney is apparently unhappy with how long EA took action against Star Wars Battlefront II microtransactions, going as far as to threaten the exclusivity deal.