Are you passionate about football? When being a child you’ve always dreamt of kicking like Ronaldo or passing like Messi? What about playing on a high ranked stadium like Santiago Bernabeu or Old Trafford? No matter the age, Electronic Arts (EA) has offered the perfect solution by releasing the FIFA series (a series of football simulation video games) in 1993 and an yearly update to it ever since.
Why would you want to have such a game in your house?
- You can play it on a various number of devices such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows;
- It can be played by one or more players;
- You can choose to play with first class teams like Standard Liège, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester Utd, Paris Saint-Germain, FC Bayern, Juventus, AC Milan, Ajax, Sporting CP, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid and also national teams;
- Starting with FUT 19 (FIFA Ultimate Team) there were included also a few female teams;
- Playing this game gives you the opportunity to fulfil your dream by being the teammate of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Robert Lewandowski, Mohamed Salah, Mesut Özil, Paul Pogba, Manuel Neuer or Zlatan Ibrahimović;
- You have the chance of playing on famous stadiums, homes to Premier League teams: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Anfield, Cardiff City Stadium, Old Trafford, Allianz Arena or Wembley Stadium.
What are FIFA coins and how can we buy them?
As all the games on the market, FIFA also has certain features that can be used only by “unlocking” them with FIFA coins. But what are they and where can you buy FIFA coins? Actually, the FUT coin is the trade coin of the game. If you want to be the lucky possessor of such coins, you either have to earn them by playing FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT), buying and selling (trading) within the Transfer Market or buy them from trusted partners.
How can a player earn or buy FIFA coins?
You can earn the FUT coins by doing the following actions:
- Firstly, by playing FUT matches;
- Secondly, by completing SBCs (Squad Building Challenges) that have FIFA coins as reward;
- And lastly, by doing transactions on the Transfer Market.
And there’s also the easiest possibility of acquiring FIFA coins: buying them through trusting partners.
Why do you need FIFA coins?
- When you want to play with squads having the best players, use the FUT coins and buy packs like Rare Players Pack, Rare Electrum Players Pack or League Prime Players Pack;
- If you’ve always dreamt of having a squad built up by you, where you can play with Ronaldo in the morning match and Neymar in the evening one, buying or selling whomever you want to whenever it’s convenient, then you need to have FIFA coins;
- Every football fan has heard about “La Croqueta” which is Andrés Iniesta’s signature move, Kylian Mbappé’s “Little Brother”, Neymar’s “Hang Loose” or Roberto Firmino’s “Matador”. Who wouldn’t want to see and make use of Cristiano Ronaldo’s “Siii” trademark jump performed by him with a teammate or enjoying the view of Mohamed Salah performing his famous “sujud”? Oh, well, in order to unlock all this features you need FIFA coins.
So, if you want to enjoy the best football video game ever with its full features, buy FIFA coins and get to Premier League.