An upcoming Final Fantasy XV update will launch on December 12, making several changes to the Comrades multiplayer. What’s more, there are further updates planned for 2018, but details are scarce for now.
Find the list of patch notes for update 1.1.0 below:
– Cases where the player’s level does not rise
– Cases where enemies do not appear in multiplayer quests
– Other things that prevent progress
– Shorter loading time between Lestallum and Camp
– Shorter AI comrades generation time
– Timed Quests – Quick Matching-exclusive quests. Defeat a lot of enemies within the time limit.
– Witch’s Shop – Receive the buff effect obtained through a meal in exchange for the Timed Quest reward.
Drector of comrades, Kazuya Takahashi has released a FFXV 1 year Anniversary message, which you can watch below.
What do you think of the upcoming patch? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, the PUBG desert map is scheduled to be shown off with gameplay during The Game Awards 2017, a new Star Wars Battlefront II update has been released which brings new end of match MVP screen and more, and Destiny 2 future updates have been detailed in the latest developer “State of the Game” overview.