A new hotfix is due to roll out this week for World of Warcraft, which will implement a slower damage rate in world PvP. This update will see “Cold Heart” deal 75% less damage to enemies, “Draught of Souls” deal 70% lower damage, and more.
For the full list of changes being made, see below:
With this week’s maintenance, we’ll be applying some hotfixes intended to slow down damage in world PvP:
- Non-tank specializations now take 40% less damage from enemy players while engaged in world PvP
- We have reduced the PvP effectiveness of a number of trinkets and Legion Legendaries that contributed to excessive burst damage:
- Draught of Souls now deals 70% less damage to enemy players
- Cold Heart now deals 75% less damage to enemy players
- Kil’Jaeden’s Burning Wish now deals 60% less damage to enemy players
- Insignia of Ravenholdt now deals 50% less damage to enemy players
- Pillars of Inmost Light now increase Eye of Tyr damage by 150% when attacking players (was 300%)
- Scarlet Inquisitor’s Expurgation now increases Divine Storm damage by 3% per stack when attacking players (was 6% per stack)
- The Dreadlord’s Deceit now increases the damage of Shuriken Storm by 6% per stack when attacking players (was 25% per stack)
- Fiery Red Maimers now increase Maim damage by 165% when attacking players (was 500%)
What do you think to the upcoming hotfix? Are you glad the damage will be decreased? Let us know below.
In other updates news, the PC version of Call of Duty: WWII has received its first patch, a new RuneScape update includes more tooltips and tweaks the dungeoneering map, and The Elder Scrolls Online has been updated with fixes to combat-related issues and world boss daily quests.
Source: Blizzard Entertainment