While Ubisoft Toronto released a patch for Watch Dogs Legion last week, the studio released one today and it’s live now! The Watch Dogs Legion update 1.05 November 5 patch is out, and is called the TU2.0 (Title Update 2.0) patch by the studio.
There’s a lot of changes in this patch, so dig in below for the official patch notes.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05 November 5 Patch Notes:
DedSec, we are ready to deploy our first big patch today on PlayStation 4 and tomorrow on Xbox One and Stadia. Below you will find a list of what’s coming. We will update this thread when the patch is live on the different platforms.
Additionally, we will have a dedicated PC patch coming shortly, for which we will have a separate thread with all changes coming specifically to the PC version of Watch Dogs: Legion.
The team continues to work on further fixes and improvements, with the PC save file corruption being our highest priority which will come with an additional patch.
- Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
- Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
- Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!
- Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
- Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
- Corrected the photo sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!
- Fixed an issue that could cause player characters and NPCs to become pixelated in the “Battersea” area.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving the “Oral History” achievement
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when deleting a selected photo from the gallery app.
- Fixed graphical corruption that occurred during the “The Harvest” mission cinematic.
- Clarified the exit prompt when closing the game on Stadia.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.
- Fixed an issue where Ubisoft Connect challenges did not complete for Stadia players.
- Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
- Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
- Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
- Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.
- The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
Stay tuned to our Watch Dogs Legion review which is hitting the site soon.
Source: Ubisoft forums