While Watch Dogs Legion might not be available in some regions/countries just yet, it is available in other parts of the world. Ubisoft has rolled out the Watch Dogs Legion update 1.04 patch, and it includes a fair number of fixes. Check out the official patch notes below.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.04 Patch Notes:
Based on feedback, we’re deploying a hotfix to address the performance issues we’re seeing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This hotfix has already been deployed on PS4 and Xbox, and it is coming to PC on Friday, October 30th. We will continue monitoring your feedback in the meantime to respond accordingly.
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option in the Into the Void mission
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One
Ubisoft has also mentioned the following for PC players who are experiencing crashes:
We’re also seeing players on PC experiencing crashes when playing on an outdated Windows version. We recommend updating your OS to updates 1903 or 1909 at the minimum, and strongly suggest having the latest OS system version installed when running the game.
Stay tuned to our Watch Dogs Legion review hitting the site soon.
Source: Ubisoft forums