While Ubisoft just released the big Watch Dogs Legion 3.20 patch last week to bring the Online mode into the game, a new patch has just been released today. Ubisoft has deployed the Watch Dogs Legion update 1.13 March 16 patch (version 01.080 on PS5), or what Ubisoft calls hotfix 3.21! Ths includes a short number of fixes listed in the patch notes below.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.13 March 16 Patch Notes (PS5 01.080):
Online Mode, such as a fix for the infinite loading screen that could occur when starting a Spiderbot Arena match.
On Wednesday last week, during two brief maintenances, we conducted several improvements on the backend that resolved the major issues behind the game crashing while in the Online Mode. The team continues to work on further fixes, as well as working to resolve the outstanding issues that prevented us from launching the Online Mode on PC. More updates are expected this week.
The fixes listed below should significantly decrease how often players encounter these error messages during Online Mode play.
Global Online Mode fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when starting a Spiderbot Arena match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “The Ubisoft service is not available” error and prevent players from connecting to the Online Mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “Boring-Ajiaco” error and prevent players from connecting to a Co-Op session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “Boring-Veal” error and prevent players from joining another player’s Spiderbot Arena session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “The Ubisoft service is not available” error after leaving any Online Mode session.
That’s about it for this patch. Once we know more details regarding the next one, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Ubisoft forums