Those looking for the World War Z Xbox One and PC patch notes, check ’em out here.
World War Z players, there’s a patch out now for the zombie action game! World War Z update 1.03 is out now for PS4, and here’s the World War Z update 1.03 patch notes!
Note that this update is only available for the PS4 for the time being due to certification and such, the patch for Xbox One and PC will be released “soon.” Hopefully, it’s not as big as the PS4 World War Z update, which is at over 15GB!
PS4 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused save file corruption.
- Fixed an issue with save backups restoring saves with 0 progression.
- Fixed a large number of connectivity, matchmaking and party system issues.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay crashes.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that caused inability to progress in levels.
- You will now only gain XP toward weapon upgrades if you have purchased the prior upgrade for that weapon, i.e. level two must be purchased to be able to gain XP toward level 3.
- Fixed an issue that caused excessive aim assist in PvPvZ.
- Reduced Compact Shotgun damage in PvPvZ.
- Increased cooldown of “Please Stand Up” perk to 60 seconds.
- Marking items will now display its icon for your teammates.
- Reduced AI bots effectiveness especially on easy and normal difficulties.
- Increased objective timer to save friendly NPCs to 60 seconds on easy and normal difficulties.
- Minor fixes in UI and localization.
- Fixed an issue with “Strong immunity”, “High caution” and “The most effective way” trophies, which caused the goals to fail if you have failed them once during one game session.
- Fixed an issue with the “Sport kills” trophy, which was harder than intended to get.
Don’t forget, a new mission and zombie type is dropping in May.
More World War Z Reading:
- Complete World War Z Skills List and Classes Guide
- World War Z Review – Left 4 Deader
- World War Z PvP Classes And Skill List Guide