In case you didn’t know, developer Saber Interactive is releasing a Horde mode for World War Z next month. In preparation for that, and to fix some of the game’s issues, the studio has released World War Z update 1.11 and it’s live (dead?) now! Clocking in at 11GB on PS4, check out the World War Z update 1.11 patch notes below.
World War Z update 1.11 patch notes:
- Improved stats of Golden Assault Rifle, Pistol and Advanced SMG so now they are identical to their level 5 upgradable versions
- Prestige Scout Rifle. Increased damage and accuracy
- Prestige Classic Battle Rifle. Increased accuracy.
- Prestige Crossbow. Increased max ammo, damage and accuracy.
- Prestige Combat Shotgun. Increased max ammo.
- Minor UI and localization fixes
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed several server crashes resulting in disconnects
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels. especially in New York 4 and Moscow 4 levels
- Fixed issue with prestige levels not saving correctly in some cases
- Fixed issue with maximum completed difficulty display in Episodes screen
- Completing levels with mutators in private lobby will not count towards earning unique weapon rewards
Once the big patch (as if this wasn’t big enough) for the Horde mode is out, we’ll let our readers know. If you haven’t played the game in a while, Saber released the “Kill It With Fire” game update a few weeks ago, and here’s what’s in it.
Source: Focus Home forums