Saber Interactive has released the World War Z update 1.34 patch today, and this addresses a few nagging issues with displaying wrong mutators in the UI, perk issues resetting and more. Read up on the WWZ April 4 patch below.
World War Z Update 1.34 Patch Notes | WWZ April 4 Patch Notes:
Here’s the announcement by Saber over on Twitter:
- Fixed issue with displaying wrong mutators in UI
- Fixed issue with the character getting stuck in item pickup animation
- Fixed issue with character not being able to open item crates in some cases
- Fixed issue with perk selection getting reset after installing the latest update
- Fixed issue with being able to change level in challenges lobby
- Fixed issue with unique ACW and Sword getting unlocked only after game restart
- Fixed issue with prestige perks not working and overriding class perks in some cases
- Fixed issue with weapons not leveling up in Horde Mode
- Various fixes and improvements
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
In case you still haven’t played World War Z and its Aftermath expansion, you’re missing out! Go read our review of the DLC right here, and why it’s worth a play through.