Those looking for some car combat carnage on the PS5, Bugbear Entertainment has announced the Wreckfest PS5 release date, and it’s set for June 1! In addition to the date, the studio has also revealed the list of enhancements players can expect from the next-gen version of the car combat game.
- Game Giveaway: Outriders Digital Code Game Giveaway (Open Worldwide)
Overview of Wreckfest PS5 Enhancements:
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- Increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times
It will run at 4K resolution at 60 frames-per-second, and the player count will increase up to 24 players.
Those interested, Wreckfest will be available on June 1 for both digitally and as a retail box for $ 39.99 / € 39.99 / £ 34.99. Those who have it on PS4, it seems there is a fee to upgrade to the game, sadly.