Bugbear Entertainment has pushed out the Wreckfest update 2.13 (PS5 version 1.013) this August 31, which is called the Folk Frenzy Tournament update! This brings new free content, alongside a bunch of fixes.
Wreckfest Update 2.13 Patch Notes | Wreckfest Update 1.013 Patch Notes | Wreckfest Folk Frenzy Tournament Patch Notes:
- New tournament: Folk Frenzy
- New routes for Firwood Motocenter
- New tournament bundle for Firefly
- Improvements and bug fixes
We’re thrilled to announce the availability of a new tournament update!
We’re actively working on improving the gameplay experience based on your feedback, and this release contains a number of additional enhancements and bug fixes. Of these, the improvements in PC Steam multiplayer performance and reliability are the most noteworthy. Please check out the release notes below for a complete summary of items fixed or improved upon.
- New Firwood Motocenter routes: Rally Circuit and Rally Circuit Reverse.
(Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are mixed7_r2 and mixed7_r2_rev)
- Zombies and related effects were removed.
- New tournament season: Folk Frenzy
- New free tournament reward bundle for Firefly.
- Bright specs no longer appear on surfaces with decals.
- Missing textures are now longer displayed on Bleak City demolition derby arena.
- (PC) Game data verification is faster.
- (PC) Game input is now disabled and game paused when Steam overlay is opened.
- (PC) Changing MSAA setting no longer requires restarting the game.
- (PS5) Tournament fame points are now transferred correctly during save data migration.
- When using manual gears, 1st gear is now automatically engaged after resetting.
- Minimap is now displayed correctly during tournament events.
- On large levels, player tags are now displayed from a further distance.
- Bogus wheel damage notification is no longer occasionally displayed at event start.
- Trooper vehicle name is now displayed correctly in the purchase prompt.
- Speedie driver model is now displayed correctly at all LOD levels.
- Killerbee’s stock rear spoiler now gets dirty.
- Wardigger can now endure more damage.
- (PC) Improved client performance.
- (PC) Server no longer leaks memory.
- (PC) In-game hosting with the client works again.
- (PC) The ping shown in-game now matches the real ping more closely.
- (PC) Client SteamID is shown when client is connected and disconnected.
- (PC) Server message is now displayed correctly.
- (PC) Setting the server password now works properly.
- A specific message is displayed when client is kicked due to idling.
- Tristar: Fixed rpm redline issue that could cause sound to stutter if the car is tuned to use shortest gear ratio.
- In-Game: Fixed issue with Carmageddon start countdown where pausing game during countdown would reset the audio count
Enjoy the crashes, racers!
Source: Bugbear forums