2K has revealed details on WWE 2K18 DLC and a season pass. Following the game’s release on October 17 (early access October 13), DLC will start to be added to the game in “late 2017.” Content will continue to be added until early 2018.
All DLC will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Here’s the list of revealed downloadable content:
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for $9.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
- The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
NXT Generation Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
- The NXT Generation Pack will be available for $9.99.
For players who want to go all-in, the WWE 2K18 season pass, priced at $29.99, will offer a saving of more than 20% when compared to buying the DLCs separately.
WWE 2K18 will release worldwide on October 17 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, with Nintendo Switch release coming Fall 2017. For gamers who have purchased the WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition or Deluxe Edition from a partaking retailer, will gain early access allowing you to play four days earlier on October 13.
Click here to get caught up on the WWE 2K18 MyCareer mode new features and changes.