A new WWE 2K18 patch is now rolling out across Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This is patch 1.05 and includes a number of balance changes and fixes.
In addition to the detailed patch notes below, the update also implements “various other general bug fixes.”
Here’s what’s changed with WWE 2K18 patch 1.05:
– General MyCareer fixes
– Balanced the AI’s pin escape probabilities
– Balanced the frequency in which AI Superstars utilize the Drag mechanic
– Adjusted the Damage display for Submission moves. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb
– Fixed an issue where AI incorrectly referenced “Grapple” reversal rates for Finishers if the Finisher was preceded by an automated reposition
– Fixed Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash
– Fixed Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in.
– Fixed Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches.
– Various adjustments to in-game animations to prevent warping
Happy to see another patch for the game?
In other updates news, a new Dead by Daylight update is out which tweaks Bloodweb and the Mystery Box spawns, a new patch for The Forest targets multiplayer bugs, and PTR players can preview the upcoming Overwatch patch.
Source: 2K Forums