Blizzard has released a new Overwatch patch for testing on the Public Test Region. It introduces a new map, Blizzard World, which celebrates several Blizzard universes. In addition to this, players will now be able to remove all bots from custom games. The patch also contains a load of bug fixes.
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
New Hybrid Map: Blizzard World
– An amusement park celebrating the universes of Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo, Blizzard World is a brand-new hybrid Assault/Escort map. Charge the gates of Stormwind, sneak through the Nexus Experience, and guide the payload through areas filled with high ground, flanking routes, and environmental hazards. Grab some Blizzard-inspired snacks at the concession stand along the way!
– An option to “Remove All A.I.” in the custom game lobby can be accessed by Right Click > Remove All Bots
– Fixed an issue that caused the arcade card for Limited Duel and Mystery Duel to not list all currently disabled characters
– Fixed an issue that prevented certain sound effects from playing when navigating the Options menu with a controller
– Fixed a visual bug that caused Ana’s Biotic Rifle ammo clip to detach when her Captain Amari skin was equipped
– Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to create performance drops when repeatedly used with no cooldown
– Fixed a bug that prevented Mei’s Cryo-freeze from clearing the healing debuff caused by Ana’s Biotic Grenade
– Fixed a visual bug with Moira’s Biotic Orb that sometimes caused Biotic Grasp’s healing spray effects to display instead
– Fixed a bug that prevented Moira from being able to pass through enemies when using Fade
– Fixed a bug that caused Moira’s eyelashes to detach from her face during her Heroic highlight intro
– Fixed a visual issue with Moira’s Oasis skin that caused her knees to clip through her knee guards while crouched
– Fixed a bug that caused Reaper’s shotguns to animate incorrectly when discarded on the ground
– Fixed an issue that prevented highlights captured by Zenyatta players from recording correctly when the Cultist skin was equipped
– Fixed a bug that caused a performance drop when players shot at the gold coin piles in the last Defender spawn of Junkertown
What do you think of this latest patch? Will you be testing it out on the Public Test Region? Let us know below.
In other news, the Plants vs Zombies creator claims he was fired by EA for refusing a pay-to-win system, upcoming Call of Duty: WWII Supply Drops will include weapons and can be previewed here, and PUBG is experiencing performance drops following its most recent patch.