This Wednesday, a new patch for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is being released for the PC.
“Its main goal is to address stability problems with the game and performance issues. It is not intended to address game logic fixes.”
The patch will be 2.6GB in size and will include the following fixes:
- Removed some memory leaks
- Fixed crashes when the game attempted to render lots of content (high detail, high FOV or multiple-monitor modes); this should particularly help multi-monitor users
- Chat window no longer causes lag spikes
- Chat window reworked opacity & visibility-time is controllable through settings in settings.ini
- Clantag is remembered when using auto-login
- Banner URLs can be up to 252 characters in length
- SecuROM wrapper removed from non-Steam version
- Minor performance enhancements
- Reduced rubberbanding on servers with more than 24 active players
- PrintScreen takes a screenshot, file stored in Documents\BFBC2\Screenshots directory
Please check out the Official Battlefield Blog for full details.
Follow @MPFirst for community play dates and for more Battlefield 3 news!