Remember that story we wrote earlier about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 players needing more than six hours a day in order to reach tier 200 in the Black Market? Well, it seems Treyarch knows how shoddy it felt as the studio has rolled out a new Black Ops 4 game settings update that fixes that and some other bugs!
First off, the big news here is that the Halloween Event is now live on PS4! Here’s the complete set of Black Ops 4 game settings notes (via Treyarch):
Starting today, PS4 players get access to our free Halloween-themed Special Event stream in the Black Market with new seasonal gear to earn and use across all modes. This includes a special Halloween Calling now live in Zombies as part of the event, with exclusive rewards to earn through new challenges in Zombies! Check out the Zombies Barracks menu for details.
As a reminder, though start/end dates may vary by platform, limited-time Special Events like the Halloween Event will run for the same duration for all platforms, giving all players the same amount of time to earn the content. Let’s get spooky.
We’ve made the following updates to the game (Global):
- Death Stashes
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to loot items from a Death Stash.
- Death Stashes
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from earning Contraband Tier progress.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from earning the proper amount of Contraband Tier progress in round-based games.
- Addressed an issue with some MP matches ending in “Game Session No Longer Available”.
- General stability improvements in the Black Market.
- Addressed an issue with Attachments applying to the GKS.
- Special Issue Equipment
- Resolved an exploit that led to unlimited Seeker shock mines.
In other news, we just now found out that the Black Ops 4 servers are running at 20hz and not at 60hz which was the tick rate in the beta! And yes, there’s proof.