While Sucker Punch Productions just released the Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer mode titled “Legends ” last week, the studio has been on top of fixes, as a new patch has been released today. The Ghost of Tsushima update 1.13 patch is now out and as one might expect, it’s for multiplayer fixes.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Patch Notes:
- – Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- – Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- – Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- – Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- – Various bug and crash fixes
In addition to today’s patch, the studio has also announced that Ghost of Tsushima Legends’ first raid is set to drop this October 30! Titled “The Tale of Iyo,” players will need to form a team as matchmaking will be disabled for the mode! Read on here for more info regarding the raid, and the upcoming weekly challenges.
If you’ve yet to pick the game up, you might want to as it’s one of the candidates to be our Game of the Year! Head on over to our review to find out why.
Source: Sucker Punch