Raven Software has finally revealed the patch notes for Modern Warfare & Warzone Update 1.34 for March 31, which will be rolling out onto platforms shortly.
- Rumor: World War 2 Warzone Map Incoming for COD 2021, Will Be Similar to Rebirth Island
- Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Reloaded Patch Notes and New Content Revealed
Despite the download size of Modern Warfare & Warzone Update 1.34, this update isn’t as big in terms of patch notes content. The bulk of size is mostly due to “optimization”, which will lower the overall file size of Modern Warfare & Warzone on each platforms. You can read up on the full patch notes below.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Update 1.34 March 31
The Season Two Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone, who are up to date with the latest updates on either (or both) games.
This Warzone download is a larger file size due to the optimization of data.
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB (download now live, but won’t be installable until 11PM PST)
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
Source: Raven Software
Good day. Thanks for the update.
they needed 133gb for that? or did they need to waste my time this morning downloading patches for shit im never going to buy
Agreed. I don’t even play Warzone (and prob never will) but they keep adding these HDD eating updates. Had to unistall other games just b’cause this update and they don’t even add the option to remove Warzone at all just like they did with Campaing/CO-OP. It’s like they don’t care about the playerbase at all, only throwing out stuff
What the fuck is this?
What the fuck is this?