A new update for the latest installment of the Counter-Strike franchise is now available for download. It fixes a collision bug on bombsite B on the De_Dust 2 map, and makes any players that spawn in with the bomb, but who don’t move for a set period, automatically drop the bomb for others to pick up.
Check out the full patch notes below:
July 10 Patch Notes
- Adjusted the function that mapped movement speed to weapon inaccuracy. The linear portion of this function is now exponential.
- de_dust2: Fixed collision bug in Bombsite B, tweaked fog, fixed navmesh naming.
- Added support for more Unicode characters in player names.Fixed a rare incorrect name truncation in the death notice feed, scoreboard and main menu.
- Fixed truncation of the competitive maps selection when all maps were selected.
- Smoke volume is now cheaper to render.
- Players that spawn and don’t move for longer than sv_spawn_afk_bomb_drop_time (default 15 seconds) will automatically drop the bomb.