Bugbear Entertainment has released the new Wreckfest update 1.004.000 May 7 patch (on PS4 it’s 2.04), which is for a list of hotfixes. On Xbox platforms, it’ll appear as version 18.104.22.168, while it’ll appear as version 1.275536 on PC. Head on below for the patch notes.
New Wreckfest Update 1.004.000 May 7 (PS4 2.04) Patch Notes:
- (PS5) Leaderboards now work correctly.
- (PS5) Target scores and rankings are now displayed correctly in the tournament event details view.
- (PS5) Fixed a rendering issue with texture filtering that resulted in textures appearing blurry at medium to far distance.
- (PS5) Game no longer crashes to “Out of Vertex Buffer Memory” with certain track and vehicle combinations.
- (PS5) Increased visual damage intensity so that it now matches offline game modes.
- (XB1/PS4/PS5) Trophy Runner no longer glitches when landing a jump.
- (PS5) Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
- (PS5) Increased dynamic dirt accumulation speed.
- Trooper “Savage” and “Gona” wheels now have correct mass and inertia.
- Decreased brightness of Trooper and Trophy Runner tail/brake lights.
- A number of Trophy Runner wheels now have correct inertia.
- The standard Starbeast SS suspension no longer has raised rear.
- Step Van gearing tuning options are now in correct order.
- Bumper Car (TL) no longer appears in the garage.
- Improved Bumper Car clutch.
- Resetting outside the turn 3 of Rattlesnake Racepark no longer results in the car falling into void.
- Smoothing groups are now correctly applied on the Sandstorm steering wheel.
- Installing Trophy Runner “None” grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Installing Trooper “None” grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Trooper exhaust stack no longer deforms wildly.
Those on PS5, don’t forget, it’s a free game download if you’re an active PlayStation Plus member.
Source: Bugbear Games