Psyonix has released the Rocket League update 1.96 May 4 patch, and this is to prep the game for the NASCAR and Formula 1 content! In addition to that, there are also bug fixes, adjustments and more. Check out the full notes below.
Rocket League Update 1.96 May 4 Patch Notes:
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface
Once a new title update is out, we’ll let our readers know ASAP.
Source: Rocket League